part of our ongoing research and development program, our trusted EAG05050 PAS68
Titan Road Blocker has undergone a number of design changes before being
re-tested to the IWA14-1:2013 standard.
- Titan II achieved <1m penetration at 50mph (80kmh) impact by 7200kg vehicle. Broadly equivalent to the M50 P1 recognised
terminology, familiarised by the ASTM rating system.
- IWA14-1:2013 Blocker V/7200[N2A]/80/90:0.6
- Quantity of fixings has been significantly reduced, removing
all fixings previously located inside the blocker frame. This simplifies the
installation, significantly reducing both time and cost.
- Excavation dimensions have also been reduced, with the Titan
II now requiring just 4000mm L x 3200mm W x 375mm D to install.
- The external dimension of the Titan II have been re-designed
specifically to optimise and simplify container loading for export.