The INTERROGATOR PAS68 cantilever sliding gate has been successfully tested at 40mph and 50mph with a 7.5T (N2 and N3) vehicle respectively. Eagle continue to lead the field with their innovative arrestor system. At 8m opening it is the widest cantilever gate tested with the N3 vehicle at 50mph whilst producing only 1.6m of dynamic penetration.
- PAS68 Rating: Crash Tested to 7.5T (N2) @ 40 mph (64kph)
- PAS68:2010 V/7500[N2]/64/90:5.6/10.1
- PAS68 Rating: Crash Tested to 7.5T (N3) @ 50 mph (80kph)
- PAS68:2010 V/7500[N3]/80/90:1.6/5.4
- Eagle Fibre Technology
- The worlds widest Cantilever Gate tested at 8m clear opening and 50mph
- Smooth and quiet
- Standard operating speed 250mm/sec
- Heavy duty cantilever rolling gear
- High quality bearings and rollers
The gate is powered by an electric motor with a hydraulic locking pin. Typical operating times are 35 sec seconds for an 8m opening (250mm/sec).
The gate is supplied from the factory as a complete assembled tested unit.
Both the 40mph and 50mph products have the same foundations with a depth of only 380mm.
Drawings are available on request.