The APT30SM is the worlds first impact tested bollard that can be bolted to any existing concrete foundation making it perfect for suspended slabs or other areas where you have existing concrete. It was tested at TRL with the N2 7.5 ton vehicle at 48kph.
The APT30SM will protect any key facility from a vehicular based attack.
- Manufactured by Eagle Automation in the UK
- Designed for threats of up to 30mph at 7.5 tonne
- Worlds only impact tested bolt down bollard
- Bolts to existing concrete foundation of 100mm
- Bolts direct to suspended slabs
- 219mm diameter bollard core
- Requires as little at 50mm cover of any material
- Used as temporary or permanent security
- Supplied complete with all connecting bars and bolts
- Corner sections available
- Painted, stainless steel, decorative or site specific bespoke sleeves available
- 1000mm finish height (bespoke heights available on request)
- V7500(N2) 48/90:5