Eagle is a market leader and innovative company specialising in the design and manufacture of high security gates. To complement its range of PAS 68 Bi-Folding Gates they have now launched their PAS68 Cantilever Sliding Gate. The gate at 8.0m wide is the widest fully operational gate ever tested in the world.
With continuous investment in research and design and product development Eagle Automation plan to launch further innovative designs later this year.
Benefits of PAS68 Sliding Gates:
- Strength and durability
- Exceeds site depth restrictions
Options with Eagle's PAS68 Sliding Gates:
- UPS backup for the electrical system
- Traffic lights and back-indication system
Special Features and Benefits
- Gate Tested at 8.0m clear opening x 2.4m high.
- Tested with a N3 7500kg vehicle at 80kph (50mph)
- Sliding Gate V/7500[N3]/80/90:1.6/5.4
- Patent applied for locking mechanism
- Can be designed to suit openings of between 4.0m and 8.0m with a height of up to 3.0m.
- Constructed from steel sections as per a standard commercial cantilever sliding gate.
- Bolt down posts allowing easy and cost effective shipping.
Shallow foundations of only 380mm.
- Available with vertical bar, 358 mesh or a variety of infill's to suit any design
Lightweight. For an 8.0m opening the gate frame with arrestor system only weighs approximately 600kg.
- Gate frame can be shipped in sections and assembled on site.
- Option of zinc phosphate primer or galvanised and powder coated.
- Aesthetically pleasing it is designed to take power fence or security toppings.
Drive & Controls
- 240V 16A supply.
- PLC design available with frequency invertor control speed
- 24V or three phase motor available
- Heavy duty cantilever rolling gear
- High quality bearings and rollers
- Complies with gate safety standard EN 13241-1
- CAT 3 Safety edges
- High/Low safety photocells